To assure you that your property is marketed to its fullest potential and to obtain the highest possible market value, I have a detailed an effective marketing strategy.
- Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis to establish fair market value
- Prepare listing contract and other state and federal documents.
- Prepare seller disclosure statement
- Enter listing in the MLS system
- Take photos of property (Including wide angle shots and virtual video website presentation)
- Place For Sale Sign on property
- Place lock box on property, if needed
- Inform each agent in my brokerage of this new listing as well as other non-brokerage agents.
- Schedule property for MLS tour
- Prepare and submit advertisement to newspaper and Homes and Land Magazine and websites.
- Distribute advertising flyers in area.
- Make listings available to many internet sites and search engines.
As of September 14, 2010, I am ranked as #2 out of 156 agents in Louisiana based on "how well I used my website's technology to market homes". My website, donnabergeron.com, is on page 1 for many popular search phrases such as "Homes for sale in Metairie", "Jefferson Parish homes for sale", etc. This is a huge marketing advantage for homes listed with me. In addition, the homes that are listed with me will be registered to appear on many other syndicated websites that I have business associations with. If your home is listed with me, it well get the online exposure it deserves. You can read more about my SEO ranking here and why it is so important when marketing your home.
- Hold broker open houses twice during the listing period.
- Arrange showings for other agents
- Pre-qualify potential buyers
- Review list price based on agent feedback and market condition
- Provide market activity reports to seller
- Present and review all offers with you
- Negotiate the transaction on your behalf
- Overcome all obstacles of getting to the sale and Finalize the closing.
- Provide references for qualified moving and relocation services
Donna Bergeron, Larry Trunk, Inc.
2412 David Drive, Metairie, LA 70003
Office: 504 908-5536 | Cell: 504 908-5536 | Fax: 504 885-9549